I have finally given in to having a blog. Due to my little sister Sam, who lives in Dallas. She has been giving me huge guilt trips about my lack of pictures of Kimball being sent to her. She said "she's my niece and I want to see pics of her." And me being too lazy to actually download them into emails to send to her have put me in this awkward position (I was very outspoken about blogs and not being all for them). So here I am. Starting a blog just for her... and anyone else in Jason and I's family who want to take a peak. Or whoever else I admit to creating a blog. Here's a recent picture of the Kimball. Hope you're happy Sam. LOVE YA!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Okay... I give in already!
I have finally given in to having a blog. Due to my little sister Sam, who lives in Dallas. She has been giving me huge guilt trips about my lack of pictures of Kimball being sent to her. She said "she's my niece and I want to see pics of her." And me being too lazy to actually download them into emails to send to her have put me in this awkward position (I was very outspoken about blogs and not being all for them). So here I am. Starting a blog just for her... and anyone else in Jason and I's family who want to take a peak. Or whoever else I admit to creating a blog. Here's a recent picture of the Kimball. Hope you're happy Sam. LOVE YA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sooo happy!! YAY! I knew it was only a matter of time. Blogs are just too convenient. Also I love love love the pictures you sent me of her at the park. She is getting soo big!
This is AMAZING!! I LOVE IT!!
PLease add us to your friends list and I'll send you an invite!
Post a Comment