Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY KIMBALL

Time flies when you're raising a kid! Jason and I can't believe that she is a year old already. Last night after her party, we were sitting in bed, reminiscing about what we were doing exactly a year ago. It was about 10pm as we were talking, and I realized I was probably in transition about ready to get her here. People try to tell you how much you'll love your kids, but it really is something that has to be experienced. I know this is so cheezy and the typical sentiment from parents... but I can't believe how much joy she brings to our life.
We celebrated her birthday with any and all of our family that lives in town. She enjoyed her cake (though she refused to get messy eating it). And THANK YOU ALL for the gifts (even if you all disobeyed me.) She had a blast playing in the water features with all of her cousins (that's why all the kids are in swimsuits.)



Jason is trying to get her to dip her face in the cake. Guess who won?


An outside July birthday is only possible at a park with water. Kimball loves all of her presents.
Thanks again everyone!

1 comment:

Sammy said...

Happy Birthday Kimball!!
I can't believe she's a year old.
That video was hilarious.