Sunday, August 3, 2008
Where No Scissors Have Ever Gone Before
For those that have known me for a while... you may have noticed I don't change my hair much. I can admit that I've always been a little conceited about it. It's long and thick and blonde, and has always been one of my physical traits that I think makes me stand out. I've been thinking of chopping it for quite a while, because it's hot and takes forever to blow dry. As I was debating this yesterday for the millionth time, my awesome husband says "I know you think your hair is your "only beauty" but it's not, so do what you want to do." That is what I needed to hear from him, to help me make a change. So, I did it. I think I cut a good 7-9 inches off. And now for the first time in a VERY long time, my hair now sits on my shoulders. Here's some pics. This post is mostly for my sisters and my mom... they know I've needing a new haircut for the last 10 years or so. Hahaha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I love it!!
Way to go Mandy! I love it! (Now that you have cut it, it will become a fetish and you will want to cut it more and more. heheheh) It's so cute!
you look FABULOUS!
Doesn't it feel like you spend so much less time washing and blow drying? You are going to save a bundle on shampoo!
Yay I love it!!
I would have told you I did when I talked to you tonight. Can't wait to seeeeeeee you!
Looks great and I'm sure it's much cooler. Way to take the plunge! I love my short hair, although Abe told me today that he's ready for it to be long again. If only it were that easy to change!!
Hi Mandy! Janelle told me she talked to you on Sunday. I can't tell you how much I'm missing it there. It's nice to know I had friends at some point...
Since I've commented you now have my blog address. Check it out and keep in touch!
Congrats on baby #2!
Hey Jason! David and I were so excited to find your blog. It looks like have such a nice family. Mandy, your hair does look really cute. I think we have met you before. Anyways, keep in touch!
Post a Comment