Okay, so my last posted mentioned something about how much I like Disneyland, and I tried to explain my obsession with Disneyland by adding even "IF" I'm pregnant (as in many Disney trips of the past) I still have a great time. Apparently many of you interpreted that "If" as in I AM pregnant. That certainly wasn't my intent of that explanation, but let me just put some of the rumors to rest... Yes, I am pregnant. Apparently I sub-consciously wanted people to know, at least that's Jason's theory to the previous post. I didn't think anyone would take it that way, but according to many of the comments, starting with Jason's like-minded sister, Kristen, I was wrong.
Anyways, I believe #3 will be due around mid-March. But I'll have a better idea after my doctors appointment in a week or two. Jason and I are a little nervous about being out numbered by kids but excited for a new baby. We'll keep you posted on further updates.
6 comments:
Wow!! Congrats! That is super exciting. You are so daring to let yourselves be outnumbered by little ones. I hope you feel awesome during the whole pregnancy!!
Congrats. I totally didn't interpret it that way either!
Jason let the cat out of the bag when he told Brian at work!!! So good job J
hahaha, i wondered. how are you feeling? so now we will have 2 kids close in age!!! yippie!!
Ashton misses POOKIE!!
He still says that when we tell him to say Kimball. Hopefully he'll still remember her at Swiss Days - I'm so glad we'll have the extra week up there with you guys!
Our #3 was a great addition! Easy going, smart, funny...(oh wait you already have those)...crap you might be in trouble! He he he congrats again!
Post a Comment