Monday, October 26, 2009

Sibling Love

Nothing new happening at our house. I just wanted to document the fun sibling bonds developing in our house. Kimball and Jack are starting to entertain one another. It almost makes having kids close together worth it. Actually it makes it very worth it (bring on #3). They chase each other around the house playing with each other, so I can actually do things like laundry, dishes, and eating.





They even discovered that they can hang out with each other in the backseat. That is until Mom and Dad tighten Kimball's straps so she can't get loose like this again. Jack's not half as amused as Kimball is. Holding hands is overrated I guess.




Even bouncing around together can be fun. Until they both run into each other and end up on the mat. But no matter what they're doing, they sure have fun doing it together. Jack is learning to push Kimball, and Kimball is busy recruiting him to play with her. "Come on, Jack" is now one of her favorite sentences.



When Jack isn't around, Kimball manages to create her own fun, or whatever you would call this.Yes, I left her there while I got the camera. It was just too classic not to capture.


Random things in the back of my car... swim goggles, and a flashlight. Kimball kept flashing the light at Jack, Jason, and Me, saying "I see you."

Jack, meanwhile, is just loving his indepedence.
Nothing like going down a slide by yourself.

2 comments:

Kara said...

Kimball has a fetish for the toilet doesn't she. LOL What cute little kids! I'm glad they love each other.

missabbeyashton.blogspot.com said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!!!! Please :)