We finally gave Jack a haircut. I was a little traumatized at first because it made him look so old, but I'm getting more used to it, especially as it grows out. As you can see, this is one of their new play rooms. Along with Jacks new hair cut, I'm trying to work on new ways to curl Kimball's hair. I never thought I'd love to have my cute girly girl so much, who says "thanks mommy" after I do her hair!
Baby Tod has already been helping me out tons this season, with a great case of "prego-brain." I find that I am even less able to make a decision than normal, which helps tons with present shopping. My favorite prego-moment so far is when Jason and I had both of our cars at his parents house. He took the kids home with the diaper bag that I had put the truck keys, my wallet, and cell phone in. So, I had plenty of time to finish a project, and poor Susan (Jason's mom) was really nice to chat with me while I waited for Austin to make it to my house, get the keys, and deliver them to me. I hope Susan enjoyed the chat as much as I did, and THANKS Austin.
Either way, I'll quit whining and try to enjoy the last nice weather we have here before we head up to the "winter wonderland" of Midway, UT. But, just to show all the winter people what they're missing here... this was Jack and Jason enjoy a great PB&J at the park today. A beautiful 68 degrees! This is when I love Vegas.
1 comment:
It's lucky for you Kimball appreciates you doing her hair now, because later it might be a different story! (BWT her hair looks so cute curled)
Post a Comment