Monday, March 8, 2010

What day is it?

Since Tod came home 2 weeks ago, I have been so confused about the date. Who knew we are already in March? Everything has been one big blur. Thank goodness for doctors appointments and church. These help us remember what day of the week we are on.

Tod is doing well. He had jaundice and had to get his heel pricked everyday for a week and sleep with the Wallaby 3 (a light that he laid on most of the day if he wasn't in the sun). He is doing much better and doesn't need the light anymore. Now, if he would only gain weight. I don't worry about it as much as Mandy does. I figure he'll plump up soon enough and one day even complain about his weight.

Here are the latest pictures:



Here is what Tod came home to. Kimball was pretty excited, Jack not so much.



This is a picture of Tod's cousin Macade. He was born 11 days before Tod and weighed about 2 pounds more. What a difference 2 pounds makes.



It's amazing the difference in the size of noggins



Kimball loves Tod


Jack's getting used to his role as the middle child

And now for the sibling comparison:


Here's Kimball as a baby


Jack as a baby


Tod

I thought Tod looked like Kimball as a baby but now I think he's his own person. The 2010 model will not be a copy cat.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I think if you would have let him cook a little longer he might have had more hair like his siblings;)

susan said...

I love Kimball's reaction to her new brother, she is so cute!!!!