I'm finally getting motivated enough to sit down at the computer, instead of trying to get a nap, to make an attempt to catch up on our lives. Let's get started.
After Thanksgiving, we headed to Disneyland for a quick trip. Really we wanted to hang out with my brother Ben, and his family before they moved to Missouri. And very rarely do we pass up an excuse to go to Magical Kingdom.
Tod gets a video in this post, because he gave us quite the scare before Christmas. His stomach decided it was going on strike which began a week long bout of the pukes and diarrhea. After one trip to an E.R., 2 office visits to the doctor, and losing one pound, Tod and this stomach ended up being admitted to the hospital. He had to stay for 3 1/2 days, on an I.V. and being tested for all sorts of stomach viruses. His vomiting stopped, but the diarrhea still continues (yes, currently still has the "rrhea"). So, we're testing his diet to see if maybe he's intolerant to gluten and if not that, then I'll try to eliminate lactose from his regimen. Either way, he's doing a lot better, is very happy and gaining weight again.
Here he is post hospital and doing well. Practicing his "zerbert" skills on the couch.
Once we knew Tod was going to be okay, I started stressing about getting Christmas taken care of. Unfortunately, this was the year I had procrastinated much of my Christmas responsibilities, and being stuck in the hospital for a couple days sure didn't help. We didn't Christmas cards out, but here's what they would have looked like.

No comments:
Post a Comment