My fabulous sister decided to come visit our family for the first week of her track break. It was so fun to have her. She really became my 2nd pair of hands as she helped me change diapers and take care of the kiddos. She spoiled them (and me) rotten with treats, Chuck E. Cheese, trips to the park, and the mall (which I don't have pictures of because I couldn't find my camera until her last day in town.) I was joking about her being my sister wife, but maybe I should change that to my sister mom. Thanks Ab!
Here's the video of Abbey. You can't see the people until they get at least 1/2 way down.
Here's Jason. He said that the workers told him to bend his knees and stand up when he feels the tug. He only remembered the first part. He was too busy laughing and looking over at us to remember to stand up. It gave me a good laugh (yes, that's my cackle in the background.)
3 comments:
Holy smokes! They let you jump off the Stratosphere! And people do it without soiling themselves!!
ohhhhh, brandon is going to be SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous! we just watched a show on the travel channel last week that showed the host doing this exact jump and brandon totally wanted to do it!
I've often wondered what type of people would really want to do that. Now I know! Next time I'll have to send Abe down...we all know he's that kind of crazy too!
Post a Comment