Jack had a birthday, shout hooray. HOORAY!!
Here he is opening up his presents on his birthday morning.
He's been all about pirates this year, so when I asked him what kind of cake he wanted, he said a pirate ship. And when I asked what he wanted to name the boat, he said, "the bad guys." This is as good as I could get it for him.
Here he is blowing out the cannons (or candles) while we all sang to him at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
He came home with a whole backpack of presents from all of his cousins. (Thanks aunts and uncles!)
And in honor of Jacks birthday... here's a video of him singing "Single Ladies." And just to explain the song... my kids aren't watching Beyonce videos, they learned it from the 2nd Chipmunk movies.
Please disregard the last 10 seconds or so, I forgot to stop filming.
No comments:
Post a Comment