Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

Halloween lasted what seemed like weeks at our house.  Here's some pictures of the many activities.

 
Here is Tod.  You may think that we was dressed as a vampire... but no.  That is frosting from a cupcake that he enjoyed at the trunk or treat.

Kimball wanted to be a white princess, (I don't know where she got the idea), and then was so happy to have her face painted by some of the young women in our ward.
 Jack was happy to show off his pirate skills and moustache.

Then, on Halloween,  I got brave and took all the kids to the closest rec center by myself.  I probably looked a little frazzled, but that's what happens when 2 kids run in opposite directions towards 2 different bouncy houses and leave me with 2 in a stroller.  But, we survived, and I daresay the kids had a great time.

 On Halloween night, we actually went out trick or treating.  Kimball and Jack had a great time, and didn't want to stop, especially Kimball. 
Tod went to a couple of doors, but decided that he was enjoying the stroller.  Then, when we got him in some light we understood why he didn't want to leave his stroller.  He just grabbed the candy from his bucket and started chowing down.  This is how we looked by the time we headed home.  It was a very successful Halloween. 

No comments: