Needless to say, now she won't take naps with me on our bed because she crawls for the edge and tries to take a nose-dive off. So, now she stuck in her crib for all nap times. Which makes her very angry. Just this morning she actually feel asleep sitting up grippi
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
FREEDOM!!!!
Well, it's official. Kimball is on the move. She has mastered her crawling skills and is so excited to be able to come find me. It was a general progression, but she finally got it. This a video from last Sunday.
Needless to say, now she won't take naps with me on our bed because she crawls for the edge and tries to take a nose-dive off. So, now she stuck in her crib for all nap times. Which makes her very angry. Just this morning she actually feel asleep sitting up grippi
ng the bars of her crib. She makes me laugh so hard. She just wants to be free. Can't say I blamer her, but she's stuck behind bars for now. And yes... she really is asleep in these pictures.
Needless to say, now she won't take naps with me on our bed because she crawls for the edge and tries to take a nose-dive off. So, now she stuck in her crib for all nap times. Which makes her very angry. Just this morning she actually feel asleep sitting up grippi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I laughed out loud at these! Cute Kimball, I now know to enjoy my naps in bed (even more) for now, until they are gone soon :-)
David & I were laughing hysterically at the video I love how hard she breathes! I can't believe she fell asleep like that... was she crying to get out and just gave up??
I'm so excited to see her in real life!! Yay! Did I mention I'm so glad you started the blog!
That is so cute! Hi Kimball!
Post a Comment