I'm afraid our camera may have fallen victim to Jacks latest obsession with throwing things into the garbage. I can't find it anywhere, which means, blog posts without pictures. Either way, here's a quick sum up.
At the beginning of this month, we headed to St. George for my nephews baptism. We stayed up way too late the night before playing Rock Band at my brother Abe's house. He made us all take turns singing... for anybody that knows my family, you know that we have absolutely NO musical talent. So it was pretty entertaining listening to my brothers and myself sing. But, I would give Pink a good run for her money. We also made Jason sing in his falsetto, which is always very entertaining.
So, January birthdays are great because they're in the middle of cold and flu season. It's been a regular occurrence since Jason and I got married. So of course, Jack woke up sounding like a barking seal a couple days before my birthday. A quick trip to the doctor confirmed that Jack has croup. We didn't let a sick kid stop us from going out, so we went out to dinner. Thanks to a couple of my young women that volunteered to babysit for us! THANKS Maddie and Kelsey! We couldn't make it to Sunday dinner (trying to contain our sickness) so Jason made me pasta for my birthday dinner. What a great husband I have. I've already read the 2 books I got for my birthday, and just trying to take care of sick kids (Kimball now has a cough and running a temp). Life is still good, even with 2 sick kids, a belly that is starting to get a little uncomfortable, and a missing camera.
1 comment:
Happy Belated Birthday! Never fun to have sick kids, but at least you still got to go out for your birthday. Hope you find your camara!
Post a Comment